Morocco excursions from Marrakech
We have an excellent selection of day trips to Essaouira, Ouarzazate & Ait Ben Haddou, the Atlas Mountains and Ouzoud Falls . These Marrakech day trips have been designed for you to explore the most impressive landscapes and places of Morocco. Here are the best Morocco excursions with daily departure from Marrakech.
Excursion to Ouarzazate & Ait Ben Haddou
- Day trip to Ouarzazate is one of our most popular excursions. Take an adventure through the Atlas Mountains up to Ait Ben Haddou, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you will visit its impressive Kasbah, and stage for The Game of Thrones. At Ouarzazate, Morocco, on the cusp of the Sahara Desert, you will visit the ancient Kasbah Taourirt, a palace of 300 rooms, and the famous Atlas Film Studios.
Day Excursion to the High Atlas Mountains
- Follow the ancient trails of the Berbers through the Atlas Mountains, and travel to the past through the towns nestled in the valleys and mountains. Discover the traditional ways of village life in Morocco. You will behold majestic landscapes, and thanks to the 4x4, get to remote locations where tour buses cannot reach.
Essaouira Day Trip from Marrakech
- Discover Essaouira, the Moroccan Atlantic paradise and retreat of stars such as Jimmy Hendrix. On this excursion you will be able to tour the harbor and the walled-in enclosure of the Scala. Stroll along the lively streets, get to know local artists as they refine their craftsmanship, and, if you like fish, take the opportunity to enjoy a tasty meal by the port.
Ouzoud Falls Day Trip from Marrakech
- Take a break and surround yourself with the thousands of olive trees of the Ouzoud Falls on this 1 day excursion from Marrakech. Accompanied by your guide, you will discover some of the most eye catching waterfalls of North Africa, located in Tanaghmeilt, in the Atlas Mountains. This area is in contrast to the sweeping, arid landscape of the country.
Excursion from Marrakech to Ourika Valley
- On this Atlas Mountains excursion, you will Discover the Ourika Valley, a lush oasis of greenery. Located in the foothills of the Atlas Mountains, Ourika is known for its amazing waterfalls, landscapes, striking roads, and beautiful traditional villages. You will visit an herb garden to enjoy traditional mint tea, offered by the local inhabitants.
Marrakech sightseeing tours
- Enjoy Marrakesh your own way with this private excursion, discovering the many facets of this city. Walk through the labyrinthine streets of the Medina and its famous souks. Travel into the past by visiting the most beautiful palaces and monuments, such as the Bahia Palace, bustling Djemaa El Fna Square, or the Saadian tombs.
Become a Tuareg for a day and take a camel ride through the Palm Groves of Marrakesh. With more than 100,000 palm trees; local villages; and the desert that surrounds it, the Palm Groves are a very magical area. For a unique perspective, follow the routes that attracted many trade caravans for centuries.
Enjoy the best activities during your trip to Marrakech. This is your chance to experience the Marrakech desert, combining speed and sand, in both Quads and buggies.
Chez Ali Fantasia Dinner
You’ll feel the essence of Moroccan folklore at "Chez Ali," and enjoy a “Thousand and One Nights” show located in the Palm Grove of Marrakesh. Savor the delicious traditional food and enjoy a unique spectacle, with belly dancing, fireworks, horses, and incredible tricks that will leave you speechless!
Read More Go to top of page
Top Marrakech Day Trips & Excursions
These Marrakech excursions will enable you to better know Marrakech and its tourist attractions. It’s possible to combine several destinations and make these two-day tours, spending a night in the chosen city.
If you want to visit a city that is not included here is, don’t hesitate to tell us what city you would like to visit. We will review your proposal and you will receive a prompt response to your request.